Accurate Electrical Services

4.9 star rating Based on 8 reviews
Accurate Electrical Services is a RESIDENTIAL ONLY electrical contractor. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to our residential clients. For our team of expert, trustworthy, electricians no job is too large or too small.
View map / directions
Categories
Electrical Contractor

6021 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 4/2/2012

Dean J.
Great work, on time, and even cleaned up afterwards!
Accurate was great, and Eric Smith was the bomb! He took the time to show, and explain everything which was very helpful. Very friendly, and he even cleaned up after he was done. I will make it a point to tell everyone I know if they are ever in n... Read More »

Posted 6/26/2013

Brandon O.
Great service!
Great service, Mike is excellent! He is helping solve many electrical problems we are having with our grandfathered house.

Posted 2/5/2011

Jeff S.
Review 2/5/2011
Mike was great. Very professional. Fixed problem in a timely manner. See postcard mailed in at http://yomt.posterous.com/42090371

Posted 1/27/2011

SHERRY L.
Review 1/27/2011
I have had numerous experiences with electricians from Accurate Electric, and with the exception of one, they have all been very good. I highly recommend Eric.

Posted 12/20/2010

Danita G.
Review 12/20/2010
Accurate Electrical Services is the most professional contracting company I have ever worked with. From the estimate to completion, my job was handled with the highest regard. The owner has obviously taken great strides to insure that this company... Read More »

Posted 10/18/2010

Kazuko B.
Review 10/18/2010
I would recommend this company.

Posted 10/18/2010

Kirk G.
Review 10/18/2010
Erick was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend his service to anyone.

Posted 10/15/2010