PickYourShoes.com

4.6 star rating Based on 12 reviews
With loyal customers and word of mouth we have become one of the most trusted and visited sneaker sites in the world.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 11/21/2011

caridad t.
Review 11/21/2011
ordered twice from this website and ive been nothing but satisfied. great products and recieved fast. i will definitely keep shopping at this website i love it!

Posted 7/20/2011

William S.
Review 7/20/2011
I got my AJ 3 True Blue from them a week before everyone else! They always sell authentic products and sometimes release them in advance. I was lucky to copped my Jordan as my friends are super jealous. Definitely the shop for all Jordan shoes.

John W.
Review 5/2/2011
New products available everyday. I don't know how they do it. Tons of choices and a trustworthy company. Customer service is friendly and curteous to my request; especially when it was my fault. Will be my long term website for shoes and cool a... Read More »

Jennifer C.
Review 5/2/2011
My shopping experience with PickYourShoes was excellent. I got my order delivered quickly and didn't have any problems. Will definitely come back again.

Ian Y.
Review 5/2/2011
Good service. Item arrived quickly and as described.

rob i.
Review 5/2/2011
pickyourshoes has the best selections, period. Some crazy kicks y'all should chekc it out dude.

Posted 5/1/2011

Jay M.
Review 5/1/2011
Order went through with ease, received order in a timely manner. Couldn't ask for mor.

Posted 3/27/2011

tan t.
Review 3/27/2011
I am from Singapore and is my 1st time buying a shoe from them. After payment, they gave me the tracking number to track my items. The shoe did come as what I have ordered and I am very happy. The service is very good and responsive. As I am in as... Read More »

Posted 2/24/2011

John L.
Review 2/24/2011
Highly recommended. Shop on the site few times a year since 2005. Customer services responds quickly and never have any issues for over 30 orders.

Posted 2/12/2011

meredith r.
Review 2/12/2011
My son purchased a pair of tennis shoes and so we returned the shoes, insured the package and tracked it through the USPO.

After two weeks, we began calling to see where we were in refund process. I had seen no credit on my credit card and I wa... Read More »

Business's response - by JimmyMon 4/21/2011
Our customer service department is open from Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM as stated on website, if they are helping other customers you would be able to leave your info and we would contact you within 1 to 12 hrs. So unless you called during ... Read More »
Posted 2/3/2011

Nigel P.
Review 2/3/2011
I recently ordered a pair of sneakers from pickyourshoes.com because their price was the lowest I had seen online. I wish the free shipping was a bit faster, but I'm still happy with my purchase. I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Posted 11/9/2010

Terry C.
Review 11/9/2010
Order a pair of Air Jordan but got wrong size, called and got my money refund within a week, the correct size arrive right next week.

You are viewing page 1 of 1