Purebred Breeders LLC

Cooper City , FL 33330
3 star rating 3 stars - based on 44 reviews
This company's nature of business is helping families find healthy well-bred puppies.
View map / directions
0 miles Hot Deals
American Vision Windows
The Solar Biz
0 miles
A & B Auto Repair Center, Inc.

29702 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 2/6/2014

Matt W.
Very good experience
This was the best experience I have ever had searching for exactly the right puppy. The staff was exceptionally helpful and responsive.

Posted 1/7/2014

Melissa C.
Truly Wonderful Experience All Around
Everything worked out great and very happy with my new puppy.

Posted 12/19/2013

Monyca D.
Great service, wouldn't have done it any other way!
Kevin was very good at calling back and explaining the process. The flight arrival went well and all in all there were no complaints. Very good!

Posted 11/27/2013

Kate A.
Excellent service from Purebred Breeders
The service received from Purebred Breeders I found to be excellent. Lynette was awesome and the whole process was top notch!

Posted 11/5/2013

Josephine T.
We had a great experience with Purebred Breeders
The process of choosing, purchasing and picking up our puppy was flawless. We love her and couldn't be more pleased!

Posted 10/10/2013

Yah-Yah B.
Purebred Breeders is exceptional
The process and the detailed information provided makes a new dog owner feel comfortable and trustworthy in the program, even when the dog is out of state and you never have a chance to see the dog in person. Regular email communication and phone ... Read More »

Posted 10/1/2013

Steve B.
Very supportive and friendly staff
From my first call to a follow-up call after I received my puppy, everyone was very informative kind and helpful!

Posted 9/18/2013

Damien A.
Will go back to Purebred Breeders
Excellent service! Would not hesitate to use them again

Posted 9/5/2013

Steven R.
Purebred Breeders exceeds expectations
Very pleased with the puppy. Description of her was accurate and consistent with my expectations.

Posted 8/23/2013

Cynthia C.
Great job with everything!
Would recommend Purebred Breeders to my family and friends for sure!!

Posted 8/14/2013

Debra W.
Purebred Breeders cares
Everyone was extremely helpful and was very attentive in the whole process. The experience was great and the puppy was better than I had hoped for.

Posted 8/9/2013

Jilian S.
We are very pleased with our new addition.

Posted 7/24/2013

Joe K.
Purebred Breeders is very well organized with lots of knowledgeable staff
We are extremely happy with our puppy. She seems very happy and we all love her. She has bonded with our family well. She was delivered to us very easily and lots of staff contacted us to give us instructions how to care for her immediately after ... Read More »

Posted 7/17/2013

rose c.
I was truly impressed
I was apprehensive selecting a puppy online, would she be as cute as the photo, but she was that and more. As I live in Canada and the puppy I chose was from the U.S., the whole process with customs was extremely simple just as I was advised. I wo... Read More »

Posted 7/10/2013

Teresa M.
Purebred Breeders provided awesome support
Everyone was wonderful to talk to. Any time I had a question the would either answer me or direct me to someone that could. Overall we are very happy and pleased with our adoption of our new little lhasa apso puppy through Purebred Breeders.

Posted 7/2/2013

Epiphany G.
Purebred Breeders helped me find my perfect pup!
The entire staff was remarkable and went above and beyond for us and our new little member of the family.

Posted 6/26/2013

Gabriela L.
Everything about this experience was simple and satisfying
Great service; nice, friendly and very professional customer service staff!

Posted 6/19/2013

Charles S.
We couldn't be happier!
Professional, prompt, great communication and an overall fantastic experience!

Posted 5/17/2013

darcey r.
Purebred Breeders is hassle-free
Everything has been great. Love my new puppy - shes really smart too!

Posted 5/10/2013

dessie e.
No bad words about them
Can't think of anything negative, everything was pretty positive.

123