Browse all discussion posts based on their category
Discussion Categories
Can't find the Answer you were looking for? 
1628 page views
  • Reviews
    2 Reviews
  • Answers
    132 Answers

12/29/2011 1:30 PM (PST)

GOOD DAY!! If you are a homeowner that believes you must receive a modification in order to keep your home - then call me. I am a licensed Real Estate Loan Officer with more than 20 yrs experience in arranging the right financing for new and experience homeowners. And I have more than 6 years experience qualifying and securing mortgage modifications for home owners throughout the U.S. under HAMP or Traditional plans. My company, Trabuco Canyon Realty Specialists, does NOT charge any UPFRONT FEES, MONTHLY COSTS or EXPENSES. We qualify your case and if you agree to our representing your interest with your lender then we take on your case and fight until the offer is extended. And only after you receive a fair and reasonable offer for your family do you compensate our company for its efforts. We are compliant to the FTC MARS Regulation restricting the collection of upfront costs, fees or payment plans. And all case consultations are free of charge. Call me. Dinece Carmichael Trabuco Canyon Realty Specialists Office: 323-549-3409 Toll Free: 877-557-8747

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message  |  » Mark as Spam
Replies: 0
Page Top ↑
What's your opinion?
Enter Your Reply
  You must register or sign in to your user account before posting on Ask The Community.
© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.