Browse all discussion posts based on their category
Discussion Categories
Can't find the Answer you were looking for? 
2140 page views
Home Loan Modification
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    0 Answers

3/15/2010 10:08 AM (PST)

Dose anyone heard Law firm called Janian & Associate? They are from CA and they are known for helping home loan modification. Is this true? Thanks.

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message  |  » Mark as Spam
Replies: 2
  • Reviews
    5 Reviews
  • Answers
    738 Answers

3/15/2010 2:52 PM (PST)

This company is an Accredited Business with the BBB in Colton. They have an "A+" rating and have given proper consideration when responding to complaints. You can access their full report here:

Homeowners can start their loan mod journey by calling a HUD-approved nonprofit housing counselor. You can speak with a certified counselor by calling 888-995-4673. They can evaluate your housing options, open lines of communication with mortgage lenders, negotiate a loan modification, and help you with household budgeting, all at no cost.

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (0)   (0)
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    5 Answers

4/15/2010 11:36 PM (PST)

BBB Expert is absolutely Right, BUT ... Most of the time none-profit organisations that doing that for free hire volunteers. Are you sure that some volunteers could do the right job? How would you perform if you wouldn't get paid? Do they have enough Real Estate knowledge and do they know all the rules, law and guidelines? It is still recommended hire some professional that will guide you through the modification process. Hopefully this information is going to be useful. Dan Miller Law Offices of Janian & Associates Real Estate Litigation Department

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (0)   (0)
Page Top ↑
What's your opinion?
Enter Your Reply
  You must register or sign in to your user account before posting on Ask The Community.
© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.