Browse all discussion posts based on their category
Discussion Categories
Can't find the Answer you were looking for? 
5541 page views
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    3 Answers

11/11/2010 8:48 AM (PST)

Is there anything I can do to save my house am not on the loan but only on title,Person on loan does not want nothing to do with the house we try to modify it,or suggest to short sale,he said no because he file for bankrupts he does care what happens to the house....But what about me and my family ...

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message  |  » Mark as Spam
Replies: 2
  • Reviews
    4 Reviews
  • Answers
    540 Answers

11/15/2010 7:11 AM (PST)


It will be next to impossible to move forward without the assistance of the mortgage holder. If they have no interest in the house, you may want to ask them to "quitclaim deed" the property to you. You can search online for a downloadable form for your area.

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (1)   (0)
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    5 Answers

8/16/2022 3:10 AM (PST)

But visual feedback is not a gimmick. It enhances usability and improves the user experience

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (0)   (0)
Page Top ↑
What's your opinion?
Enter Your Reply
  You must register or sign in to your user account before posting on Ask The Community.
© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.