Contact Electric

4.0 star rating 4.0 stars - based on 2 reviews
Contact Electric is a Complete Solar Energy Resource Specializing in "turnkey" solutions for your energy needs. We design, install, and maintain solar energy systems for homes, businesses, institutions and non profit organizations.
Solar Energy Contractors
5.0 star rating 2259 miles

1070 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 7/11/2013
Contact electric saved me over $7000 this year. My investment in solar has already paid off.
the process was easy and trouble free. Haim and his guys installed the system in only 2 days! by the 3rd day my electrical meter was going backwards, something I have never seen before. I guess that's the money saver! Thanks Haim, and his company! Read More »
Posted 7/10/2013
sean b.
One stop shops make it easier.
I'm glad to have found Contact electric. They do it all. from beginning to end, I really didn't have to do much, only signed the contracts and relax, I am now enjoying a solar powered home and didn't have all the headaches of planning and everythi... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Phone   (855) 379-9408 Address
Website Email
Contact   New Contact Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category