Debtmerica Relief

4.3 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
Debt settlement programs are designed to lower consumer’s debt levels by negotiating with creditors to reduce principal balance. Our philosophy is that clients come first and all of our representatives go through training to communicate accurate inf
View map / directions
Debtmerica Relief Categories
Debt Negotiation Services

7659 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Review Posted 3/24/2011
Anonymous S.
Review 3/24/2011
I was one of the thousands of students that were approached by Discover card on my first day of college. There was a lovely booth put together by Discover and their target was me. No job, school loans borrowed and just barely 18 years old and I wa... Read More »
Review Posted 2/2/2010
Munro M.
Review 2/2/2010
I have clients who are deep in debt and cannot make ends meet. Bankruptcy is available to them, but some of them wish to settle with their creditors, but are not qualified to negotiate with experienced creditors. Attorneys (like me) are expensive,... Read More »
Review Posted 4/10/2008
Review 4/10/2008
The people over at Debmerica really helped me out and now 3 years later I am out of all my credit card debt! I have been in debt for over 10 years, and I didn’t ever think I could be out of debt. I was in a really bad financial situation 3 years a... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   7am - 7pm PST Monday- Friday 9am - 2pm PST Saturday Phone   (800) 470-8155 Address   3100 South Harbor Blvd., Suite 250
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Website Email
Contact   Harry Langenberg Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category