Model Ship Master

2.3 star rating 2.3 stars - based on 3 reviews
This company's nature of business is providing the retail sale of model ships via the internet.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 7/22/2013
Model Ship M.
USS Constitution
Hi, You called us during the weekend while you were in the area and our place was not open to take your phone call. Only Monday, we returned your calls. We refunded your money immediately and just a few days later you purchased the USS Constitutio... Read More »
Posted 10/19/2011
Jerry B.
Review 10/19/2011
Similar to the previous poster, I have had problems with this company. Made a deposit in mid July. Model promised to be delivered at end of September never came. After e-mailing company, said it would be another month. At that time it would have b... Read More »
Posted 3/26/2009
Richard J.
Review 3/26/2009
These are crooks plain and simple. Do not even think about doing business with them.

Took my $$ for a boat and stalled and stalled until I demanded my money back now they won't answer emails or answer the phone. Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Phone   (866) 278-1278 Address   14392 Hoover Street, Suite C3
Westminster, CA 92683
Website Email
Contact   Customer Service Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category