Priority Tax

5.0 star rating 5.0 stars - based on 2 reviews
We will stop the IRS in their tracks! Our professional staff of Tax Attorneys, IRS Licensed Enrolled Agents, and Tax Analysts will provide you with the representation that you need and deserve. With over 40 years of combined experience.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 10/20/2011
B. G.
Review 10/20/2011
Thank You Priority Tax Service. The IRS caught up with me at my job for a debt I didn't even think I owed. Then all of a sudden one day there was hardly any money in my check. My paycheck was almost gone! I couldn't pay my bills and my wife tried... Read More »
Posted 7/18/2009
Cecil S.
Review 7/18/2009
The IRS has been on my back for a while and I retained Priority Tax Relief to help me out. They were very professional and had my levies lifted within a few days. I am very satisfied with their service. Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   7:00 AM -7:00 PM Call now for a Free Experienced and Professional Phone Consultation 888-776-7770 Phone   (888) 776-7770 Address   30 North Raymond Avenue Suite 814
Pasadena, CA 91103
Website Email
Contact   Cheryll Andico Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category