Digits Bookkeeping Corp.

5.0 star rating Based on 3 reviews
We provide a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. Our professional services include: Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll services.
View map / directions
Categories
Payroll Preparation Service
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Bill Paying Service

1091 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings

P. G.
We contracted with Digits to do our monthly bookkeeping & payroll 8 years ago. The staff is efficient, pleasant to do business with, and all reports are always delivered on time, and are 100% accurate. They have helped us several times by finding ... Read More »

M. D.
It is my pleasure to recommend Digits Bookkeeping Corp. They are organized, professional, and a delight to work with. Ever since they started doing our payroll 4 years ago, everything has gone so smoothly. The checks and taxes are timely and no mi... Read More »

E. G.
I can recommend this service. They have done a great job for my restaurant, El Matador Mexican Restaurant, for 13 years. Never in that time have I had any problems or complaints about the service. I can suggest to anybody to use this service. If I... Read More »

You are viewing page 1 of 1