Digits Bookkeeping Corp.

5.0 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
We provide a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. Our professional services include: Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll services.
View map / directions
Digits Bookkeeping Corp. Categories
Payroll Service
Accountants
Bill Paying & Billing Services

2407 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
P. G.
We contracted with Digits to do our monthly bookkeeping & payroll 8 years ago. The staff is efficient, pleasant to do business with, and all reports are always delivered on time, and are 100% accurate. They have helped us several times by finding... Read More »

M. D.
It is my pleasure to recommend Digits Bookkeeping Corp. They are organized, professional, and a delight to work with. Ever since they started doing our payroll 4 years ago, everything has gone so smoothly. The checks and taxes are timely and no mi... Read More »

E. G.
I can recommend this service. They have done a great job for my restaurant, El Matador Mexican Restaurant, for 13 years. Never in that time have I had any problems or complaints about the service. I can suggest to anybody to use this service. If I... Read More »

You are viewing page 1 of 1

Additional Business Information
Hours   8 AM- 5 PM and by Appointment Phone   (760) 329-3020 Address   P.O. Box 2394
Palm Springs, CA 92263
Website   http://www.digitsbookkeeping.com Email   lorna@digitsbookkeeping.com
Contact   Lorna Stanart Other

Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category