Apparel Showroom.com

3.0 star rating Rating - based on 2 reviews & complaints
We are your source for the best wholesale clothing on the Internet today. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best assortment of fashionable apparel at low prices.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Complaint Posted 3/3/2012
A C.
Poor Quality
They claim all of their merchandise is top quality and name brand. It's neither. I'm glad I tested them out with a small order first. I bought a couple different styles of shirts, and all were exceedingly poor quality, made in China. One of the sh... Read More »

Review Posted 9/12/2011
Melissa R.
Review 9/12/2011
I ordered from apparelshowroom.com a few weeks ago and just got my shipment last week. It did not take long at all for them to deliver my items, with free shipping as promised because I bought over $300 worth of merchandise. Everything is in great... Read More »

You are viewing page 1 of 1

Additional Business Information
Hours   9:00am - 6:00pm PST Phone   (800) 243-4131 Address   2100 East 25th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
Website   http://www.apparelshowroom.com Email   ofer@styles4-u.com
Contact   Ofer Kahana Other

Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category