Art of Jewels

4.7 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
We created this fun site where you can mix and match our sparkling gemstones with stylish 14K gold or silver mountings to create exactly what you want. We specialize in stylish family jewelry, birthstone jewelry and silver jewelry.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Review Posted 11/5/2009
H S.
Review 11/5/2009
Last month, I bought a pair of earings and matching ring for my grandmother. I knew what her favorite color was (blue) so I picked out a london blue topaz stone, chose the settings and stones, and had a great time experimenting with the site. The... Read More »
Review Posted 11/4/2009
Laura T.
Review 11/4/2009
A friend wore a piece from "art of jewels" recently and she introduced me to the site. I love it. I picked some settings and handed the list over to my boyfriend. LOL! We appreciate this interactive approach because I can be picky about jewellery,... Read More »
Review Posted 10/30/2009
Miss B.
Review 10/30/2009
What a fun site...had tons of fun playing and creating jewelry exactly the way I like was fun and very easy to navigate the site and use their drag and drop tool...I've spent countless hours playing on the site. I ordered a gorgeous pendan... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm Pacific Phone   (949) 231-0528 Address   1813 Temple HIlls Drive
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Website Email
Contact   Kavita Reddy Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category