Consumer Tax Relief

3.7 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
Our company markets to clients that need to file their taxes and we then forward them to licensed CPA's.
View map / directions

7716 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Complaint Posted 10/9/2012
Mary S.
Dont fall for these scam artists
My husband paid them $3000 in january of 2010, they havent even done 1 thing, didnt file any returns. Now they just take $90 a month out of uor checking account and wont stop! I hired an lawyer to sue them already Read More »
Review Posted 9/26/2011
Halima A.
Review 9/26/2011
I hire consumer tax reief they was very helpfull.
And get the job done as they promised i recomend to anyone with tax problems.
Chris and Bille were very helpfull and help relieve the strssefull situation. Case 20963 Read More »
Review Posted 2/2/2011
Theodore E.
Review 2/2/2011
After doing a good amount of research on companies that could negotiate my tax debt, I decided to go with Consumer tax relief. Paul was very helpful in explaining the process to me and as soon as I paid the fee, I got a call from the head CPA lett... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Weekdays 8- 5 p.m. Phone   (888) 988-5339 Address   92 Corporate Park, Suite C PMB
Irvine, CA 92606
Website Email
Contact   Todd Davis Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category