D&L Garage Doors

5.0 star rating Rating - based on 2 reviews & complaints
D&L Garage Doors, a full service residential garage door installation and repair company serving customers in the greater Boise metro area. With D&L Garage Doors services we offer same day garage door repair, new garage door installation, high quality products and great costumer service. Our technicians are certified and meet all the requirements, so you know that every time we will send a skilled and professional technician.
View map / directions

23264 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Review Posted 2/21/2019
Friendly and polite service
D&L provide service from 7am till 8pm, but when I called them at 21pm and got help I was shocked! They helped me at the late hour. Respect such service. Not only that they solved my problem, they didn't charge me more then regular price. Andy was... Read More »

Review Posted 11/19/2018
Fast and good
I am so grateful to D&L Garage Door Repair in Boise for their fast and efficient garage door service. I could not imagine my shock when our garage door immediately closed behind me the moment I drove out of the garage. Good thing I have their numb... Read More »

You are viewing page 1 of 1

Additional Business Information
Hours   Mon-Sun: 8:00am - 6:30pm Phone   (208) 650-4304 Address   3800 W Chinden Blvd
Boise, ID 83714
Website   http://garagedoorrepairinboise.com/ Email   info@dl.company
Contact   Guy Zaouch Other

© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.