Futon Shop

3.0 star rating Rating - based on 2 reviews & complaints
Our goal is to provide the most pure and comfortable sleeping surface in the world. Try our futon sofa beds and you will become a believer!
View map / directions

2320 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Complaint Posted 4/25/2012
Chad C.
Would never do business with them again
About the worst run business I have seen. We purchased a Futon on February 26th and the sales lady told us we would have it no later than March 17th. We were purchasing it for something for family to sleep on when visiting for a relatives up comin... Read More »
Review Posted 1/25/2012
mark m.
great store
I was expecting a typical futon store but boy was I surprised. Beautiful sofa and loveseat sets, organic mattresses tons of covers all on sale. I ordered a orion wall hugger and organic and wool futon mattress and got it delviered the same night.G... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm Saturday 10am - 7pm Sunday 11am - 6pm Phone   (707) 578-4242 Address   2724 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Website   http://www.thefutonshop.com Email
Contact   Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category