J.E.S. Enterprises, Inc.

5.0 star rating 5.0 stars - based on 3 reviews
This company's nature of business is antique stove information, service and parts.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 11/12/2011
Bob G.
Review 11/12/2011
Contacted J.E.S. Enterprises about a safety system for an old 1930s Magic Chef stove. The gas company refused to allow us to use it without an safety valve pilot system. With no leads to go on I tried to make one myself. So glad I contacted J.E.S.... Read More »
Posted 5/13/2010
Gionna T.
Review 5/13/2010
My mom has an older Thermador oven that no one had parts for. Since she doesn't own a computer so she gave me the job of searching the web. I found J.E.S. Enterprises, Inc. and the Old Appliance Club. They not only rebuilt the oven thermostat for... Read More »
Posted 4/2/2009
Anna M.
Review 4/2/2009
We could not find 1 appliance company in our area to even look at our stove because it was 60 years old. That's right - not 1! It really got us disgusted.

If it weren't for the Gas Company Service Tech suggesting we contact J.E.S. Inc. for the... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Phone   (805) 643-3532 Address   P.O. Box 65
Ventura, CA 93002
Website   http://www.theoldapplianceclub.net Email   toac@sbcglobal.net
Contact   Jack Santoro Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category