Law Offices of Jacobson & Associates

5.0 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
Our law firm is committed to providing the highest level of client service. From its inception, our attorneys have placed an emphasis on providing legal services that make sense from the client's perspective.
View map / directions
Law Offices of Jacobson & Associates Categories
Attorneys Personal Injury Law

2710 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Review Posted 1/20/2012
Barbara R.
I absolutely want to recommend Jerry Jacobson to anyone needing an attorney. I was injured on the job, two separate incidences to be exact, with two separate employers and was getting no co-operation from either. The insurance companies for the em... Read More »
Review Posted 8/12/2011
shane l.
Review 8/12/2011
Jerry has worked on my case ever since I fell from a 60 foot drop and caused severe injuries to my legs. He continued to help me and my family and was able to get a me a great settlement when the time came to close my case. I would definitely reco... Read More »
Review Posted 8/27/2010
debra e.
Review 8/27/2010
I had a personal injury and workers comp case with this firm and am very happy. Even had some questions after all my cases were settled and I was able to talk to the lawyer and get some free advice. Will definitely use them again and refer to my f... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday by appointment only. Phone   (213) 383-0500 Address   3580 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Website Email
Contact   Jerry Jacobson Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category