Mount Olympus Mortgage Company

3.0 star rating 3.0 stars - based on 3 reviews
At Mount Olympus Mortgage Company, we provide residential mortgage loan services. Our goal is delivering accurate information, competitive rates, and a transparent process for our clients.
View map / directions
Ladera Lending, Inc
4.8 star rating 2253 miles
Instant Capital
4.9 star rating 2255 miles
Tri-Emerald Financial Group, Inc.
4.4 star rating 2255 miles

7457 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 7/18/2014
rayan j.
If I could give this company 0 (zero) I would. Had the unfortunate pleasure of refinancing with this company. Not only was the interest rate higher than quoted, but I was promised a NO COST LOAN and was subsequently cheated at the end when I learn... Read More »
Posted 1/31/2013
cindy l.
Mount Olympus Mortgage Company - Irvine
This is a BAD company. Read the BBB review. They lure you in and continue to cal and call if you have refinanced in the past. They bait you in with a nice interest rate and tell you its a "NO COST LOAN" but at the end...You are definitely paying. ... Read More »
Posted 2/29/2012
Carmen M.
Mount Olympus Gets an A+
My husband and I recently refinanced our home and went through Mount Olympus. Michelle Hickler was our broker and she was absolutely awesome. She locked us into a great rate, was always available to answer our questions and moved our loan along qu... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 6:00PM Phone   (888) 453-4659 Address   2600 Michelson Drive, Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92612
Website Email
Contact   Katie Blaus Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category