Optima Tax Relief, LLC

5.0 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
At Optima Tax Relief, our goal is to position your case to qualify for the best resolution available. We help structure a payment option that works best for your budget and may pay off any tax debt in a timely manner, minimizing the accumulation
View map / directions

2490 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Review Posted 4/27/2013
Courtney J.
Optima Tax Relief - Life savers during tax season!
I am a small business owner and Optima Tax Relief helped make this tax season much easier than in the past. I received notice this week had I owed money to the IRS and Optima Tax Relief helped me figure out what the charges were and where they cam... Read More »
Review Posted 4/26/2013
Janet D.
This small biz owner is thoroughly pleased
One of the most daunting things about starting my own business has been trying to understand the complex world of tax regulations. This year I was admittedly unprepared for the subsequent tax liability and sought the advice of a colleague on a rel... Read More »
Review Posted 4/25/2013
Stephanie P.
Saved me from the IRS!
I have been self-employed, doing my taxes, and have been doing fine! But then received a letter from the IRS stating I owed more than $15,000! My head started spinning as I started to call tax prep services all over the city who couldn't tell me a... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   M - F 8AM - 6PM SAT 9AM - 12PM Phone   (800) 536-0734 Address   3100 Harbor Blvd., Suite 280
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Website   http://www.optimataxrelief.com Email   legal@optimataxrelief.com
Contact   Harry Langenberg Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category