Pearblossom Private School, Inc.

5.0 star rating 5.0 stars - based on 2 reviews
This company's business is quality education curricullum, grades K-12 with the highest accreditation attainable. Since 1989 we have not compromised our high standards in fact, we have defined the standard for future distant education.
View map / directions
Private Schools

3035 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 11/28/2011
Llyenna S.
This is a fantastic program!
Hi, I'm Ilyena. I'm 15 and I just graduated from Pearblossom. This is a fantastic program! Not only do you have the chance to finish early, but the quality of learning is above average in my opinion. I have recommended Pearblossom to some now enro... Read More »
Posted 11/28/2011
Kristen A.
I'd like to say thank you for your program.
I'd like to say thank you for your program. Ivy has been in this program since 5th grade. I have loved it. She is an exceptional teenager. I am not just being a biased mother in saying that. Everyone does. I am certain that much of it has to do wi... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Phone   (800) 309-3569 Address   13134 East Avenue V-13
Pearblossom, CA 93553-0847
Website Email
Contact   Gary Goldman Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category