1.0 star rating 1.0 stars - based on 2 reviews
Send your priceless images to our photo scanning service. We'll professionally scan your pictures into digital form so they can be preserved and easily shared. They also can be transformed into slides for your next family reunion.
View map / directions

3313 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 10/14/2013
D R.
ScanDigital lost my precious films
Don’t send your memories to ScanDigital - they lost all of my films! I am absolutely heartbroken. Through unbelievable months of ignoring my calls, employee and facility changes, and a flawed tracking system, the end result is that 30-year old pre... Read More »
Posted 3/19/2011
Mark S.
Review 3/19/2011
I sent in my pictures and one VHS to Scan Digital on January 15,2011. The picture count was about 34 ,4x6 prints taken in the late '70 and '80. According to the status on the website, I was due to receive my order on March 18th. I called Scan Digi... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   9 AM - 7 PM Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM Friday 11 AM - 4 PM Saturday Phone   (310) 341-0172 Address   680 Knox Street, Suite 150
Torrance, CA 90502
Website Email
Contact   Anderson Schoenrock Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category