Treeium Inc

5.0 star rating 5.0 stars - based on 2 reviews
Eco-friendly home remodeling company that uses eco-conscious, sustainable building practices to remodel your home and protect the planet. Treeium is a general contracting company with over 23 years of experience.
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 4/30/2014
Mimi L.
My Experience!
My review is way overdue, it was around this time last year that I hired Kobi who is one of the greatest project managers I've ever dealt with. I had a fantastic experience with the entire team of Treeium. Today I'm visiting their office to review... Read More »
Posted 9/11/2013
Sally W.
. 1
. 0
Amazing company
I did my roof, and exterior painting with Treeium. I'm very satisfied with work, everything went smoothly, the workers came on time, they were very clean, and the results are above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommended to anyone to work... Read More »
Business's response - on 9/19/2013
Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your remodeling needs. We hope that as the years go by we can continue to serve you with all your home improvement needs. Warm Reg... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday - Thursday 8AM-8PM / Friday - Sunday 8AM_5PM Phone   (855) 833-8733 Address   5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #200
Valley Village, CA 91607
Website Email
Contact   New Contact Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category