Marge Maghoney Photography

5 star rating 5 stars - based on 5 reviews
Aloha! I'm glad you found me. Welcome to Marge Maghoney Photography, where the hunt ends for your photographer. I am focused on providing high-quality service, amazing blow-by-blow photos, excellent turn-around-times and customer satisfaction. I do e
View map / directions

Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 10/6/2011

Lesley G.
Review 10/6/2011
Marge offers a terrific value and great service. She was on time, professional and worked well with our family and friends. I was impressed with her responsiveness and how she goes the extra mile to create slideshows, photo books and online albu... Read More »

Business's response - by Marge M.on 1/20/2012
Thank you for the kind words Lesley! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Smiles, Marge Maghoney
Posted 2/22/2011

Carrie P.
Review 2/22/2011
Marge was our wedding photographer and she was awesome. She was everywhere at once and super easy to work with. She arrived early and stayed late at the reception. She took over 1000 shots throughout the day! Marge is very high energy, got all of ... Read More »

Business's response - by Marge M.on 1/20/2012
Thank you for the kind words Carrie! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Smiles, Marge Maghoney
Posted 2/15/2011

Susanna J.
Review 2/15/2011
Our wedding photo experience with Marge was exceptional. She was very professional and creative. All of our photographs turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our wedding was at Lake Merritt and Marge had great suggestions a... Read More »

Business's response - by Marge M.on 1/20/2012
Thank you for the kind words Susanna! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Smiles, Marge Maghoney
Posted 1/30/2011

Brad S.
Review 1/30/2011
My sister in law used Marge Maghoney Photography for her wedding - and they are excellent God bless

Business's response - by Marge M.on 1/20/2012
Thank you for the kind words Brad! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Smiles, Marge Maghoney
Posted 1/30/2011

Kema N.
Review 1/30/2011
I feel proud of myself for having found Marge. I spent hours and hours looking for a quality wedding photographer I can afford. I painstakingly spent hours online, asking friends, joining different wedding forums and encountered lots of disappoint... Read More »

Business's response - by Marge M.on 1/20/2012
Thank you for the kind words Kema! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Smiles, Marge Maghoney
You are viewing page 1 of 1