Duggan Dental Studies

3.7 star rating Rating - based on 3 reviews & complaints
The main emphasis at DDS is to provide an educational service to dental professionals which is superior to any past education, and often not available elsewhere. What you need now, with a lifetime of benefits.
View map / directions
Duggan Dental Studies Categories
Educational Consultants

2321 visitors
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Complaint Posted 6/17/2014
APRIL C.
TERRIBLE
After they get their $3400, they never answer the phone or answer any emails. The 63 Continuing Education Units they promised never materialized. What a fool I was to trust them. Very rough chairside manner. Mean. Read More »

Review Posted 10/14/2011
A. A.
Review 10/14/2011
I am very happy to tell you that I passed the WREB. Thank you very much for all the support. I very much enjoyed being your student. The time, money, and effort I spent at Duggan dental studies were indeed fruitful, and the knowledge I gained at m... Read More »

Review Posted 10/14/2011
I. M.
Review 10/14/2011
Thanks for everything Dr. Duggan and you. Honestly without you I was not able to do it. For me it was great. During the nine days course, it was very stressful because I join you right before my exam at Loma Linda, it was ten days before my bench... Read More »

You are viewing page 1 of 1

Additional Business Information
Hours   Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm Phone   (949) 851-5126 Address   20311 S.W. Acacia St. #250
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Website   http://www.dentistceprogram.com Email   duggandds@gmail.com
Contact   Meghan Brown Other

Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category