Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.

1.0 star rating 1.0 stars - based on 3 reviews
We provide credit and credibility services to help businesses create a business credit file and monitor their business credit. We also provide D&B business credit reports.
View map / directions
Business Services
Credit Reporting Agencies

5767 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 7/29/2013
m d.
I have received calls from them for years and recently there are also regular mailings. During the calls they simply served up things that were untrue. Like "Your business has applied for credit and we could not verify your status. So if you... Read More »
Posted 7/31/2012
Stephen G.
Dunn and Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
I have received several cold calls from these D&B guys which I did not answer because I didn't recognize the number. If I answer every call I will never get anything done. Sorry to all salesmen out there but put your info in the mail. I did check... Read More »
Posted 5/2/2012
Philip R.
Deceptive Telemarketing
I received a telemarketing call from dandb telling me that recently 20 something visitors had accessed a business credit report that I didn't even know existed. She said this was fairly normal, but that there was something on the report recently t... Read More »
You are viewing page 1 of 1
Additional Business Information
Hours   8:00am – 9:00pm Eastern Time Phone   (866) 584-0283 Address   22761 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90265
Website   http://www.dandb.com Email   mmedina@dandb.com
Contact   Matt Medina Other
Home  |   Write Review  |   Hot Deals  |   Ask Expert/Community  |   About  |   FAQs  |   Register New Business  |   For Businesses

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Terms of Service  |   TrustLink Blog  |   Find Business by Category