Drytech Systems

Northridge , CA 91324
4 star rating 4 stars - based on 8 reviews
This company's business sells a business opportunity in the carpet cleaning industry.
View map / directions
Categories
Business Opportunities - Miscellaneous

6813 page views
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Posted 11/3/2012

Michael H.
Thanks Dry Tech Systems!
Today I am earning thousands of dollars a month, all thanks to your system. I recommend this to anyone who's tired of living from paycheck to paycheck.

Posted 11/1/2012

Anita V.
real money!
It's good to be in a business that's real with real money as the reward. The rewards are good with some jobs over $200.00 for a couple of hours work.

Posted 10/30/2012

Revee B.
Dry Tech Systems!
The carpet cleaning business has been very profitable, thank you so much, Dry Tech Systems.

Posted 10/29/2012

Roselle D.
100% free of debt!
DRY-TECH is the answer to my prayers. I expect to be 100% free of debt in three more months, with more money in the bank than I've ever had be-fore.

Posted 6/30/2012

D G.
Dry Tech Systems
Great company to deal with. Efficient customer service and overall a very positive experience. I did earned a few commissions checks and I also just purchased the carpet cleaning equipments. Their cleaning machines and cleaning supplies are doing ... Read More »

Posted 11/16/2010

Raven V.
Review 11/16/2010
This is an amazing opportunity, the program is very simple, easy money..., love it.

Posted 2/23/2010

Eliad R.
Review 2/23/2010
Dry Tech is a great opportunity. I and my son both joined a few months ago and we are very satisfied with the results. I was burnt before with other companies. Finally I found something We enjoy to do and not to mention of making good money.

Posted 5/4/2009

S D.
Review 5/4/2009
Re: DryTech Systems
The machines are great--you can see the difference in the color of the rug as it works. The cleaning solution isn't so good, though, stains come back. I was the best lead-finder they'd ever had--over a hun... Read More »

Business's response - by marlene R.on 5/4/2009
It is reaaly a nice breath of fresh air to hear a review from somone so down to earth and realistic. This exactly what we keep telling all of our potential customers as well as anyone with anything negative to say about Dry Tech!

Just wanted to... Read More »